wtorek, września 19, 2006

have been so close now so far away i don't know how to treat you living your life and playing your games and now afraid to meet you knowing you well and not knowing you loving you much and hate you as well have been so close now so far away and now we play a different game i can not believe that we're not friends anymore i can not believe that we pass by without any word but i don't have your picture on the wall anymore what a strange feeling to erase you from my dreams it just can't be true that i was with you - Set me free why dont cha babe Get out of my life why dont cha babe cause you dont really love me You just keep me hanginon Set me free why dont cha babe Get out of my life why dont cha babe You dont really need me But you keep me hanginon Why do you keep a comin around Playing with my heart Why dont cha get out of my life And let me make a brand new start Let me get over you The way youve gotten over me yeah You say although we broke up You still just wanna be friends But how can we still be friends When seeing you only breaks my heart again Get out, get out of my life And let me sleep at night cos you dont really love me You just keep me hanginon You say you still care for me But your heart and soul needs to be free And now that youve got your freedom You wanna still hold on to me You dont want me for yourself So let me find somebody else Why dont cha be a man about it and set me free Now you dont care a thing about me Youre just using me - hey, abusing me Get out, get out of my life And let me sleep at night cos you dont really love me You just keep me hanginon You dont really need me You just keep me hangin on - like a chain memories of good moments make me blind from your current lies chained to the vision of perfect you i can not see the truth begging for scissors to cut this crap you hold me in my head like in a trap like in a fuckin trap all the past lovers all the ex friends all the hopes that tie my hands from the future into the past i'm still chained how long will it last? chained to your lies

2 komentarze:

la lucha pisze...

wow.....niezle musimy sie spotkac moja najdrozsza...obrazek jest ostry i teksty znane i nie znane tez mocne bardzo az mi lepiej ze nie tylko ja caly czas krwawie sercem nieposlusznym
ale pamietaj moja droga ze ja zawsze cie kocham, mimo wszystko bez wykozystywania, kozystania, sciem , bzdur, bla bla
dobranoc
gos

Anonimowy pisze...

cholerka
sie podnos,nosa zadzieraj i walnij w leb palanta
scisx mega za te wszystkei linijki krwawe lzawe
caluje ja